1.15.2009

day 9


each winter (or "respiratory season" as it's called at work), we get pretty busy. so to prepare for the increase in census, we have to work an extra shift each month from december to march. it's one extra 12 hour shift a month, so it isn't too bad. it's called a mandatory call shift. today is my mandatory call shift. luckily, i've managed to stay "on call" so far and i was on call for my shift in december! but i hate being on call!! i dread every time the phone rings!!

and a little note: i have a decent camera on my phone (nothing stellar, but good enough for me!). so i don't actually take my camera everywhere. i just use the one on my phone. i have been taking the real camera out more often, though!

3 comments:

ElleSquared said...

I'm a substitute for our school district so I'm basically "on call" every day, but the difference is, I'd love for my phone to ring. Haven't worked since the spring semester started and I'm really wishing someone would call.

Mrs. Fence said...

I have a decent camera on my phone too, but I can't use it for photos until I figure out how to download them onto my computer - because it's full! BTW - Love your blackberry.

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Now that I'm taking pics every day, I too have started using the camera on the phone. Hadn't realized how decent the shots are on it. Much better than carrying a heavy camera everywhere!